3 Month course Begins Wednesdays May 3
All students work every class!
Learn to apply acting tools taught only by Jentzen, who developed these effectivetechniques over years of coaching both actors and singers.
- Overcome the fear of intimacy with your audience
- Deepen your emotional range and connection to your song
- Empower your stage and screen presence
- Overcome the fear of singing
- Discover the freedom of vocal expression
- Learn in a safe environment
- Develop confidence for fearless daring choices
- Learn exercises for both vocal and acting skill with music
- Empower your interpretation of material and phrasing
- Accept your voice: overcome your limits and build on your strengths
- Hone in on your brand and own unique style
Train to be unforgettable!
“I wouldn’t be where I am now without the training, knowledge and confidence I developed in Kimberly’s classes.” – Cristina L. Fadale (Maureen in Rent on Broadway)
“Thank you Kimberly, for everything. I mean that… we’ve come so far and so long together and it has meant everything to me. It has shaped my work so far and it will continue to shape it and I don’t know what I would do without it – Aubrey Peeples (Nashville, Jem and the Holograms)
“The first thing that struck me about Kimberly is her incredibly open and approachable personality. She eliminates fear. Within her classroom she creates an atmosphere of collaboration and free-spirited energy. It is an environment of judgment-free discovery.” – Devon Graye (American Horror Story, Dexter)
“Kimberly offers an environment where you are free to fly. Always emphasizing exploration, risk taking, and of course, fun, Kimberly allows the actor to shine!” – Kayla Mae Maloney (The Glades)
Each class includes professional accompanist/vocal coach: Luis Avila.
Call now, space is limited. Acceptance by audition/interview only.
Kimberly Jentzen is a multiple award winner of Back Stage Reader’s Choice Awards: “Favorite Acting Coach,” “Favorite Acting Teacher” and “Best of: Acting Coach.”
For more info please Contact Us or call (818) 879-3358