A direct technique with extensive individual coaching by an award-winning director and acting coach that includes professional advice for the working actor in the competitive film and television industry.
This three session plus one-month of Ongoing Class is designed to ease the actor into the Ongoing Class. Each session is complete with new techniques from Kimberly’s book, Acting with Impact: Power Tools to Ignite the Actor’s Performance. The Jentzen Technique brings power and clarity to the actor’s preparation and process and provides a foundation so that the actor can enter ongoing class with confidence.
**Actors receive Kimberly’s book, Acting with Impact, their own individually selected monologues and a scene for Ongoing Class.**
- POWER OF STRONG AND ORIGINAL CHOICES: how to make them
- Power Tool: Playing the Love and EXERCISE
- POWER TOOL: IMAGES and EXERCISES
- POWER OF RELEASING FEAR: Anatomy of Fear – process of building confidence
- POWER TOOL: EMOTIONAL CONTENT and EXERCISES: expanding your emotional range with the imagination.
- POWER OF STRENGTHENING THE ACTOR’S FOCUS: being an artist in a business.
- POWER OF IMAGES and VISUALIZATION: Lightness and Ease Exercise to ignite the actor’s concentration, focus and imagination.
- RULES OF IMPROVISATION and IMPROVISATION EXERCISES
- Power Tool: owning the character
POWER OF THE FIRST READ with EXERCISES: Script Analysis, The Eight Inquiries and Five Ownerships
- POWER TOOL: THE OBJECTIVE – how to find it and make the most of it
- POWER OF RISK TAKING and more on MAKING STRONG CHOICES
- POWER TOOL: INNER ACTIONS with EXERCISES: Build on the tools that give you an edge in every reading and performance.
- POWER TOOL: GENRE: Film, Television, Drama, Sitcom, Dramady and Comedy.
- INDUSTRY DISCUSSION and Q & A: the anatomy of the Entertainment Industry, Kimberly’s insights on how to set yourself up for success and create opportunities and a sustainable career.
**You will be invited into the ongoing class that is the best match for you to achieve your acting goals. Classes are ongoing and your
first month is included in the Introduction Course.**
Class size limited to 12 actors
All actors work every session.
Deposit required to hold space
For the next Introduction to The Jentzen Technique, please email us at: email@example.com