- An audition/interview begins the process. This is a one-on-one meeting. Click here to apply. Please note, enrollment in the studio, including the Working Audit, is by invitation only.
- Beginners: if accepted you will be invited to the Jentzen Technique program, which includes the Acting with Impact Cold Reading Weekend Intensive and ongoing class.
- Advanced and Master Actors: after the initial audition/interview, you may invited to a working audit and/or the Acting with Impact Cold Reading Weekend Intensive.
- Professional Actors coming back to class after being away for a period of time: Jentzen recommends attending the Acting with Impact Weekend Intensive and Ongoing Class.
- How the Working Audit works: auditors will participate in the warm-up and technique exercise during the first part of class, they are welcome to observe the prepared scenes and cold readings of the current class actors. Working audit: $30 payable by cash at your audition/interview or online payment prior to the audit day.
- Jentzen will follow up with you regarding space and availability to join the class.
Click here to apply for an audition/interview with Acting with Impact.
NOTE: Acting with Impact Cold Reading Weekend Intensives are held every two months. To find out when the next one is, please contact us.