- An audition/interview begins the process. This is a one-on-one meeting. Click here to apply. Please note, enrollment in the studio, including the Working Audit, is by invitation only.
- Beginners: if accepted you will be invited to the Jentzen Technique program, which includes the Acting with Impact Cold Reading Weekend Intensive and ongoing class. The Working Audit is generally not offered to Beginning actors.
- Advanced and Master Actors: after the initial audition/interview, you may invited to a working audit and/or the Acting with Impact Cold Reading Weekend Intensive.
- Professional Actors coming back to class after being away for a period of time: Jentzen recommends attending the Acting with Impact Weekend Intensive and Ongoing Class. You may also be invited to attend a Working Audit.
- How the Working Audit works: auditors will participate in the warm-up and technique exercise during the first part of class, they are welcome to observe the prepared scenes and cold readings of the current class actors. Working audit: $30 payable by cash at your audition/interview or online payment prior to the audit day. Because Working Audits are limited, there are no refunds.
- Jentzen will then follow up with you regarding space and availability to join the class.
Click here to apply for an audition/interview with Acting with Impact.
NOTE: Acting with Impact Cold Reading Weekend Intensives are held every two months. To find out when the next one is, please contact us.